FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY CLASS
April 8 - June 3
9:00 - 10:00 AM : Youth Room
- Super Saving- Common Sense for Your Dollars & Cents
- Relating with Money- Nerds and Free Spirits Unite
- Cash Flow Planning- Nuts & Bolts of Budgeting
- Dumping Debt- Breaking the Chains of Debt
- Buyer Beware- The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions
- The Role of Insurance- Protecting Your Health, Family & Finances
- Retirement & College Planning- Mastering the ABCs of Investing
- Real Estate & Mortgages- Keep the Dream from being a Nightmare
- The Great Misunderstanding- Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving
April 8 - May 20
9:00 AM : Parish Meeting Room
- The Legacy Journey is a seven-week class taught by America's most trusted financial advisor, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his team will teach you a biblical framework for growing your money, securing your family’s future, and leaving a legacy for generations to come.
- Lesson 1 Snares and Dares- What the Bible has to say about wealth and faithful stewardship, and he debunks some toxic beliefs society has about wealth.
- Lesson 2 The Pinnacle Point- Get the pros and cons of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities and real estate investing.
- Lesson 3 The Law of Great Gain- Discover the keys to contentment how to create your own ratios for increased giving, investing and lifestyle.
- Lesson 4 The Road to Awesome- Learn the five stages of an awesome life including purposeful living, mastering your talents, guiding others, and more.
- Lesson 5 Safeguarding Your Legacy- How to live and leave a legacy for your family and future generations. Learn the importance of choosing blessings over curses, and ensuring that your future is protected.
- Lesson 6 Generational Legacy- Learn the keys to basic estate planning and generational wealth.
- Lesson 7 Called to Generosity- God is a giver. Discover how you can become generous and use the resources God gives you to further the kingdom for generations to come.
- Bonus Lesson Fearfully, Wonderfully Made- Learn the four basic personality profiles and understand how our differences can improve communication in all of our relationships.
Need more information?
602 999 6724